Emergency Contact Information
In the case of an emergency or in exceptional circumstances, your emergency contact would be required to pay for and resolve any extraordinary issues that may arise with your pets/and or home that need to be attended to in your absence.
1. Vet bills beyond your authorised limit where you cannot be contacted.
2. Unforeseen damage to your home due to:
- Wear and Tear (eg. Hot water service failure, electrical fault, burst pipe etc.
- Weather Events (e.g. Roof Damage, Flooding etc.)
- Any other Unexpected situation requiring attention in your absence that we are not able to, or authorised to, resolve.
Emergency Contact 1:
Please nominate any family member of close friend.
Emergency Contact 2:
Please nominate someone who lives in Melbourne
* Please notify these people that you have nominated them as emergency contacts for communication from Sit & Stay in the event of an emergency.